Thanks to a wonderfull lady Christmas came early for the boys and me. We recived a box that had a present and card for everyone in the platoon. This turned out to be a great time due to the fact that the power went out right before I open the boxes. So imagin 19 to 30 year olds (yah thats me) out playing with nerf balls playing games in the dark, building gliders that were amazingly hard to construct. Getting frustrated with brain teasers, and generaly haveing a great time. I would like to thank TaNeal a special lady with a big heart. Thank you
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You and your soldiers are very welcome!! :) it is great to see the pics!! :) thank you all for all thay you do for us over here!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey bubba, Darrell and i wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. We love you very much and want you to know that we are thinking about you. Hope your day has been going well. I know we are on different time zones so i am not sure what time it is there. It's 8:00am here. I haven't opened a present yet so feel priviliaged i wanted to tell you Merry Christmas first. I love you.
ReplyDeleteTravis, I am on the phone with Lin and she wanted me to tell you Merry Christmas. She said she loves you very much and she is praying for you.
ReplyDelete