Friday, December 26, 2008

Marry Christmas

Even though I could not be home this year I was able to feel as close as I could. Dallas was able to set up a web cam so I could watch the boys open up there gifts. It was good to see the smiles and piles of trash that surrounded them. I am a truly lucky man. Once again thanks for all the support and I will try and put some pics of the chow halls decorations.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Travis,
    It's me your sister. Hey Darrell and I just watched the Green Mile and I love that movie because the guy in it reminds me of you. You look so much alike. Do you have that movie have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, Happy New Year Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Buy Surgical Face Mask Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Cabin in Missouri

    ReplyDelete